BA (Hons) Dip TP MRTPI
Peter graduated from the University of Sheffield in 2001 and completed his postgraduate planning course from South Bank University in 2003. He has been a Chartered Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute since 2005.
He has 16 years experience in Town Planning having started work as a Graduate Planner at Robinson Escott Planning in February 2003. He is now a Partner.
Peter has wide ranging expertise in development management and in dealing with many different Local Planning Authorities in the South East. His experience includes:
- Planning appeals, appearing at Appeal Hearings and preparing evidence for Public Inquiries.
- Residential proposals both large and small.
- Experience in dealing with commercial uses in the high street, office and industrial proposals.
- Leisure uses, including advising on sporting facilities in rural areas and in the Green Belt.
- Experience in dealing with community facilities such as care homes and day care nurseries.
- Enforcement cases and applications for Certificates of Lawful Use.
- Providing advice to home owners and specialist advice in dealing with properties within the Green Belt.
- Comprehensive knowledge of permitted development.
His client base includes major national house builders and also covers all sectors of the development industry.