BSc (Hons) MSc MRTPI
Neal graduated from Loughborough University in 2007 and completed his Masters Degree in Town and Country Planning at Anglia Ruskin University in 2010. He was elected a Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute in 2013.
Neal has worked in Town Planning since 2008. This experience was gained at Cambridgeshire County Council and Sevenoaks District Council, before joining Robinson Escott LLP in 2014.
Neal has experience in both development management and planning policy. He has undertaken instructions relating to:
- Major residential development in London and the South East;
- Planning appeals, appearing at Public Inquiries and Hearings;
- Providing advice to home owners and specialist advice in dealing with properties in the Green Belt Authorities including Sevenoaks, Bromley, Tonbridge, Reigate and Mole Valley;
- Heritage proposals including work on listed buildings and properties in Conservation Areas;
- Small to medium size residential developments in the urban area and Green Belt on behalf of land owners and developers;
- Enforcement cases and applications for Certificates of Lawful Use;
- Comprehensive knowledge of permitted development including changes of use;
- Leisure uses including sporting facilities;
- Discharging planning conditions.
Neal has also represented a number of Council’s and Housing Associations across London and the South-East on a variety of developments, including new schools, care homes and affordable housing projects.