PETER HADLEY BA (Hons) Dip TP MRTPI
Peter graduated from the University of Sheffield in 2001 and completed his postgraduate planning course from South Bank University in 2003. He has been a Chartered Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute since 2005.
He has twelve years experience in Town Planning having started work as a Graduate Planner at Robinson Escott Planning in February 2003. He is now a Partner.
Peter has wide ranging expertise in development management and in dealing with many different Local Planning Authorities in the South East. His experience includes:
- Planning appeals, appearing at Appeal Hearings and preparing evidence for Public Inquiries.
- Residential proposals both large and small.
- Experience in dealing with commercial uses in the high street, office and industrial proposals.
- Leisure uses, including advising on sporting facilities in rural areas and in the Green Belt.
- Experience in dealing with community facilities such as care homes and day care nurseries.
- Enforcement cases and applications for Certificates of Lawful Use.
- Providing advice to home owners and specialist advice in dealing with properties within the Green Belt.
- Comprehensive knowledge of permitted development.
His client base includes major national house builders and also covers all sectors of the development industry.